Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Year of Reading Through the Bible

Let me begin by saying I am not against stealing good ideas.   That having been said, I'll be reading through the Bible this year, cover to cover, Genesis to Revelation.  The last time I did this was in 2009, but I did it alone.  This time around I have invited others to take the journey with me.  One of the reasons I had for starting this blog was to document some of my thoughts as the year progresses.  What put the idea of blogging instead of journaling in my head was another blog called Thump Me by Ivy Hughes.  It's a great little blog from a non-Christian perspective, and I recommend hopping on over and reading it.  She read through the Bible cover to cover in six months, which is no small feat.  Anyhow, I'll be posting my reading reflections here.  Feel free to comment, but please be gentle and humble in your disagreements.  I hope you enjoy your time here, and thank you for joining me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment