Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Quick Note

Now that I have announced it to my congregation this last Sunday night, let me make a quick remark.  Our family's trip to Ardmore, OK bore fruit.  Over the following months, Kalyn and I will be moving to Ardmore to begin our ministry there.  We are very excited about the possibilities we'll find down there.  We are also very sad to be saying good-bye to the friends we have gotten to know over the last three years in Farmington.  We are a bundle of emotions.  I'm not sure how this will effect my blogging, but I can pretty much guarantee I won't be doing much blogging in September.  Hopefully the posts will resume in October.  In the mean time, pray that our house sells and that all the other transitions that need to take place will go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment